Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore




I wanted to share this wonderful short animated film with all of you for the reason that it inspires me as both a reader and writer.

Stories are an important part of our lives and always have been whether it be through telling someone a story or words written on a page. They bring us knowledge and enable us to mature in many ways.

I feel as if this animated film is saying that reading a book brings a new light to the world we live in. Reading gives us a chance not only to learn, but to find an escape in a world that comforts us and expand the lengths of our imagination.

I hope you all enjoy this animation! Let me know what you think.

Does it make you remember a certain book or a story told to you by your parents or anyone else?

Does it make you remember that innocent imagination you had as a child?

No comments:

Post a Comment